That’s right, I said it’s FREE! We are doing this because we are writers on a mission to help our fellow writers out, no matter what stage of the process you’re at.
The content will be broken up into different Series, each having multiple parts. Below, you can find a list of the ones we currently have planned, but if there is anything specific you’d like us to write about, drop a comment in this (or any) post and we’ll do our best to help you out!
Our first set of series, called From First Draft To Final Draft, will include:
- The Second Draft – Advice on going from a finished first draft to the final draft! It will focus on the editing process and finding alpha/beta readers [An 8 part series running 9/6/16 – 9/29/16]
- The Final Draft – Advice on publishing (both Indie and Traditional), as well as what to look out for and publishing pitfalls. [A 6 part series running 10/11/16 – 10/27/16]
- The First Draft – Advice on getting started, outlining, the logistics of a manuscript, pitfalls, character development, and more. [A 9 part series running 11/1/16 – 11/29/2016]
These dates are tentative and subject to change at any time. In fact, the current setup is once a week, but we are trying to build enough content to have two posts a week. If that happens, we will post an update.
But wait, there’s more! (Eek, I sound like an infomercial!) We have a ton of more FREE content coming! Some of the ideas we have are:
- Tools of the Trade
- Social Networking for Authors
- Marketing and Selling Your Books
If this isn’t enough for you, we also have premium content coming soon including:
- Online Courses
- More detailed and up-to-date information regarding everything from First Draft to Final Draft (and Beyond!)
There’s so much coming it’s a bit overwhelming, but if this all sounds like something you’d be interested in, consider joining our mailing list. You’ll receive emails once in awhile to remind you of new and exciting posts targeted towards writers, our new book releases, as well as free premium content only available to subscribers!
Okay, I’m done. That sure was a mouthful! I hope to hear from you soon!
P.S. For a limited time, if you join our mailing list and reply to the first email telling us hello, we’ll send you a free eBook copy of The Planet Without A Sun!
Thanks For Commenting!
Share this post to help us grow!